HPCF fiber optic cable
[High-flexure movable] Optical cables
This product uses a special nylon resin with high strength and durability for its core coating, providing superior bending durability and tensile strength. These cables are suitable for applications that require high bendability and strength, such as robot related devices.
- These cables feature excellent coupling efficiency to optical modules and between optical fibers, thanks to a larger core diameter than quartz optical fibers. The cladding is rigid and stable against temperature variations, making the these cables extremely easy to handle.
- Optical fiber is of a multimode step-index fiber construction and is suitable for transmitting signals over short to medium distances inside a device or facility.
- This product is environment-responsive. This product is RoHS compliant.
- These cables are suitable for applications that require high bendability such as FA equipment including robots, as well as in equipment that require excellent noise resistance and suppression of noise radiation.
- These cables are also suitable for in-vehicle/automobile applications that require high-speed transmission of large-volume data and heat resistance.
- Data transmission in plant facilities where explosion-proof equipment is required.