Flexible Polyolefin Tubing
- Narrow size range that covers a wide range of diameters, allowing reduced inventory.
- It accommodates an irregular or jagged shape.
- It has excellent flame retardance, flexibility, and insulation.
- Suitable for various electric insulation, strain relief, and bonding of cables and connectors and widely applied for interconnection or termination.
- Light-duty harnessing, jacketing, bundling, and color coding of electric wires.
- Operating temperature range : -55°C ~ 135°C
- Flammability : UL VW-1, CSA OFT
- Minimum shrink temperature : 90°C
- Shrink ratio : 75% or more in radial direction
UL 224 (File No. E153276 : 600V, 125°C)
AS23053/5 : 6OOV, 135°C, Class 1 (over expanded)