Semi-rigid Polyolefin Tubing
- Its tough abrasion resistance is suitable for delicate components in the mechanical environment.
- It has excellent flame retardance and insulation.
- Suitable for electric insulation, strain relief, bonding, and termination of wire splices and soldered/crimped connections.
- Operating temperature range : -55°C ~ 135°C
- Flammability : ASTM D 2671 Procedure B(except clear products)
- Minimum shrink temperature : 130°C
- Shrink ratio : 50% or more in radial direction
AS23053/6 : 600V, 135°C, Class 1 and Class 2 (clear products only)