Flexible Polyolefin Tubing
- It is specially color-coded: yellow with green stripes.
- It has excellent flame retardance, flexibility, and insulation.
- Suitable for various electric insulation, strain relief, and bonding of cables and connectors and widely applied for interconnection or termination.
- Light-duty harnessing, jacketing, bundling, and color coding of electric wires especially where the international electrical ground designation is intended.
- Operating temperature range : -55°C ~ 135°C
- Flammability : UL VW-1, -F- mark (except clear products)
- Minimum shrink temperature : 90°C
- Shrink ratio : 50% or more in radial direction
UL 224 (File No. E84393 : VW-1, 600V, 125°C)
UL Approved product name : GSHS-1635F
AS23053/5 : 600V, 135°C, Class 1 or Class 3