Flexible Dual-wall Polyolefin Tubing
- It has excellent flame retardance, flexibility, and insulation.
- Suitable for various electric insulation, strain relief, and bonding of cables and connectors and widely applied for interconnection or termination.
- Light-duty harnessing, jacketing, bundling, and color coding of electric wires.
- Upon application of heat over 110°C, Adhesive line meltable
- Operating temperature range : -55°C ~ 125°C (Crosslinked outer wall)
- Flammability : UL VW-1 (Outside layer only)
- Minimum shrink temperature : 120°C
- Shrink ratio : 50% or more in radial direction
UL 224 (File No. E153276 : 600V, 125°C, except clear products)
AS23053/4 Class 2