1394.a long cable
This long-distance cable conforms to the IEEE1394.a standard (4.5m). It can transmit data over a maximum distance of 20m at 400Mbps, a maximum distance of 30m at 200Mbps, and a maximum distance of 50m at 100Mbps.
- This cable is of a special construction (patent pending) for low damping, thus realizing long-distance transmission.
- A special cable construction was adopted to conform to the FA environment, and a shield is used for enhanced noise immunity.
- The standard connector used is a 6-pin connector with lock, ensuring that a good fit is maintained.
- A connector conversion adapter cable is available, enabling the cable to be used with 4-pin connectors, and also 6-pin connectors without lock.
- This connector is optimum for communication between an image input camera of an industrial machine, for example, and a data terminal, for example.
- It is particularly suitable for a large facility that is remote from a camera.